(The Alabama Council of
Chapters web site is published by the Alabama Council of Chapters,
which is an affiliate of the Military Officers Association of America
MOAA and its affiliated chapters and councils are nonpartisan.)
Welcome to our Award
winning web site.
Charlie Wigglesworth, LTC Tom Ruffing and Col Nick Martanga
accepted the 5 star Chapter of Excellence Award.
Click on logo for "Why Join MOAA?"
Click on logo for information about
Click on logo to go to MOAA weekly Legislative
Click on logo to go to Council
The purposes of this Council shall be to:
● Promote the aims of the national organization with which
it is affiliated, namely the Military Officers Association of America,
hereinafter referred to
as MOAA, as stated in the preamble to the Bylaws of that
● Further the legislative and other objectives of MOAA.
● Foster fraternal relationships among retired, active, and
former officers of the uniformed services and their National Guard or reserve
● Protect the rights and interests of retired, active, reserve,
and National Guard personnel of the uniformed services and their
dependents and survivors.
● Provide useful services for members and their dependents and
● Serve the community and the nation.
● Protect the rights and interests of service retirees and
active duty military members in matters of state legislation.
● Provide the assistance necessary to member chapters to
enable them to effectively serve their members, their communities, and the
Click on logo to send us an email
Have visited this site